Grace Food Pantry Rules and Code of Ethics
- Meet at least one of our guidelines and be in need of food when shopping.
- Treat everyone with the same respect, kindness, and
compassion as you would want (Golden Rule).
- Take ONLY what you need. Use what you take.
- Respect posted limits on certain items.
- If there's not much of an item, please be sensitive to other's needs and take only one of that item
- When declaring the number of household members, please include all persons living with you permanently and actual dependents.
- Remember that it is against the law to sell, exchange, or abuse any items you receive.
- Shop ONLY one time per week
- Cooperate with volunteers and staff.
- No loitering. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before opening hours.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about these rules and code of ethics, please feel free to phone or email Grace Food Pantry.